I was so empty before I took God on. You know, I’ll admit that I knew about Jesus as a child. Nobody in my family was sold out for God; not even me…as a result…the fire never burned in me. The emptiness took over. Eventually whatever was there was pushed to the background. I jumped back and forth between nothingness and being with God. Nothingness won out for a long time. Then, I got sick of it. There had to be something better…so I ran to the light of God. I re discovered the Christmas miracle.
I did not automatically get the fire. Because of that, there really wasn’t too much to hold me. I actually found the fire looking for something else from God! All I can say is wowee!!!
MATT 7:21 “Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.”
My prayer for you today is that when you receive the Gift of Salvation through Jesus Christ; the door to heaven…that you will ask for the fire! God will give it to you..if you ask!
Because, if you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. For with the heart one believes and is justified, and with the mouth one confesses and is saved. For the Scripture says, “Everyone who believes in him will not be put to shame.” For there is no distinction between Jew and Greek; for the same Lord is Lord of all, bestowing his riches on all who call on him. For “everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.” —Romans 10:9-13
- How Bad Do You Want It? by Elaine Davenport December 9, 2011 (prayerwarriors.wordpress.com)
- Unbelievers All Around! by E. Davenport December 11, 2011 (faithcenter.wordpress.com)
- My Blood Covenant! by E. Davenport December 11, 2011 (thebloodofjesus.wordpress.com)
- Salvation Power!!!! by E. Davenport December 14, 2011 (faithcenter.wordpress.com)
- When God Says: “Go!” By E. Davenport December 16, 2011 (ephesians.wordpress.com)
- Confess and Believe in your Heart (idkh.org)
- Rekindling! by Elaine Davenport April, 2011 (healmenow.wordpress.com)
- Why I Gave My Heart To Jesus! by Elaine Davenport May, 2011 (healmenow.wordpress.com)
- Press In For Your Healing by E. Davenport December 13, 2011 (faithcenter.wordpress.com)